I have been blogging on Fashion and Style Police for two and a half years now and I have found some content to be evergreen. Regardless of how old they are, or what they are about, they are still the most popular with the online audience for some reason. I am no SEO expert so I really cannot understand why some of the posts are so popular. Can anyone explain this to me?
Here are links to the top ten most viewed posts, happy clicking.
- Male Body Shapes
- Cara Delevingne In Balmain
- 6 Richest Supermodels
- Happy Birthday To Me
- Vivienne Westwood Criticises Michelle Obama’s Style
- Fashion Diva of the Week (Bimbo)
- 8 Best Dressed Celebrity Brides
- 2014 Fashion Trends Hitting The Jackpot
- Michael Kors New Sneaker Line
- Fashion Diva Of The Week (Ella Mo)