Hey peoples. It is another week, and I have another product review/giveaway post for you, and this time it is for the gadget/tech loving people. If you are obsessed with your laptop, phone or tablet, and you want your device to keep looking pretty, with no scratches or bumps, keep reading this review post.
The lovely people of CaseApp got in touch some weeks ago and offered to send me a custom-made laptop skin. For those who haven’t heard of CaseApp, it is a Swedish brand, that specialises in custom designs for your phones, tablets and laptops. This brand allows you to design your own case or skin, so it is personalised for you. You can select the background and collage of your choice and even insert a clip art, or a text like I did. Check out my custom-made MacBook skin for £24 below:
I settled for a New Italian Marble background because I like keeping my gadget cases and skins simple, and I think anything marble is classic and always looks so pretty.
Here is what I thought about the whole experience with CaseApp:
- I found the CaseApp website very user-friendly. It was easy to navigate, and quite straight forward.
- It was very easy for me to design my laptop skin. The various backgrounds, collages, and clip arts, were just a click away, with no hiccups.
- There is a wide variety of backgrounds, collages, and clip arts, to help design the custom case or skin, so there is something for everybody.
- I got a confirmation of my order as soon as it was placed with estimated delivery times, which was great.
- My delivery arrived quicker than expected, which was fab.
- The prices are quite affordable. You can get a custom-made iPhone 6s case for £19, that is what I call a bargain.
I can’t fault the CaseApp skin I received, it is well done and of good quality. The service was also amazing.
If you are in love, I have a 20% discount code for you – STELLA20CA, so get shopping.
What do you think of personalised cases and skins? Is it something you are interested in? If yes, then you are in the right place. Have a look at the CaseApp website, and tell me which background you prefer the most and why.Then follow me on Instagram – Fashion and Style Police and follow CaseApp too.
The winner will be randomly selected, and will win a free code to design a case or skin of their choice.
This giveaway is open to UK residents only, and it ends 15th March at 10pm.
*PR samples included.