I have been using Ellia Patchouli Essential Oil for many months and it is such an amazing essential oil. This oil is so calming, earthy and spicy. I use it in a variety of ways and it is a really great essential oil. It is a 100% pure essential oil and every drop is so precious. Patchouli Essential Oil by Ellia is sourced from Indonesia and bottle in the USA.
100% pure patchouli (pogostemon cablin) essential oil.
Patchouli essential oil is calming, earthy, and spicy. Diffuse it by itself to promote a peaceful, centered state of well-being, or get creative and make your own blends. Its familiar scent acts as the perfect “base note” for other essential oils, such as lavender, orange, and lemongrass. For topical use, dilute with a carrier oil.
- I love the earthy, spicy fragrance. It smells great.
- A little goes a long way.
- It blends really well with other essential oils like Lavender and Orange.
- This essential oil promotes a peaceful and calm state of wellbeing.
- I love the fact that it comes in a larger than usual bottle (15ml) for essential oils.
- The bottle comes with a child proof lid which is very handy because essential oils can be very harmful when used incorrectly.
If you are interested in trying out essential oils, I recommend this Ellia Patchouli Essential Oil. It is a great way to get familiar with essential oils as it is a calm and earthy fragrance. You can try it for yourself by clicking on the link below –
A word of caution
Please take care while essential oils. They can be very harmful when used incorrectly. If you are not sure how to use essential oils, please seek out more information before you do.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week ahead.