Tag Archives: Halle Berry
Oscars 2013 Worst Dressed Women
- Anne Hathaway: Anne wore this pink pale dress by Prada to the Oscars. This is definitely the worst dress I have ever seen on Anne. She did say she decided to wear this dress about three hours before leaving the house and that “it really spoke to her”. I wished she ignored the voices in her head; this dress was a big mistake. It was ill-fitting and my biggest issue with this dress is the two darts at the top of where the nipples are supposed to be. It just looks plain wrong.
- Amy Adams: Amy wore this grey fluffy feathery grey dress by Oscar De La Renta. I don’t like this dress, the feathers are a bit too much and the grey colour makes the dress look really dull. Not working for me at all.
- Amanda Seyfried: Amanda wore this grey Alexander McQueen dress. This dress would have been perfect if it was in black. I am not feeling these grey dresses on the red carpet. I also don’t like the shape of this dress.
- Helena Bonham Carter: Helena wore this shabby black and white layered gown by Vivienne Westwood. She looks hideous.
- Helen Hunt: Helen wore this navy blue H&M dress to the Oscars. The dress looks too loose on her slender physique, it looks baggy especially around the waist and bust area; it does not suit her body shape. I am not sure of the look she was going for but this is so wrong.
6. Halle Berry : Halle Berry wore this metallic silver and black Donatella Versace gown. It looks like she has a baby bump; don’t like the shoulder pad look, looks dated. This dress looks very tacky.
7. Brandi Glanville: Brandi Granville wore a very revealing designed by herself under her Brand B fashion label. She looked naked on the red carpet.
8. Kristen Stewart: Kristen wore an ivory embellished gown by Reem Acra. Now this is a lovely, feminine dress and I believe the dress would have looked lovely on a curvy woman. It looked ill-fitting on Kristen. Her hair also looks really messy. This is not a red carpet look. It looks like she didn’t even bother to make an effort to look good.
My first mood board