Spring is fast approaching and our wardrobe will be changing soon. It will soon be time to bring out our spring/summer pieces from the basement, attic, boxes or wherever they were stored. I can’t wait to update my shoe collection, I think it is time for more colours and patterns. Do you agree? Here are some stylish spring shoes and sandals to grab or lust after this spring.
- Dolce & Gabbana Floral-brocade sandals £525
This will look great when paired with neutral colours like black or brown.
2. Jimmy Choo Abel Snake-effect Leather Pumps £395
This will look fabulous with a suit for a work or an evening dress/skirt for a night out.
3. Christian Louboutin Otrot Suede Sandals £795
This will spice up a little black dress or jumpsuit perfectly. Show off the legs with this eye candy.
4. Miu Miu Two-tone Patent Leather Mules £420
This should work with most pieces in your wardrobe. To spice things up this spring, rock with a printed dress or midi skirt.
5. Gianvito Rossi Suede Point-toe Pumps £445
You can rock this beauty anyway you want. Pair them with skinny jeans for a relaxed look, or a dress for a night out look.
6. Saint Laurent Bianca Animal-print Sandals £795
This will look super stylish with an all black ensemble. What do you think?
Which is your favourite pair?