I have been using the brow & liner kit from The Body Shop for some weeks now and I have a lot to say about this product. A friend introduced me to this great product and I have not looked back ever since. I got the brown and black shade and it has since replaced my regular eyebrow pencil. I think it is a great product overall and I will tell you why but first here is what The Body Shop has to say about this product:
This handy compact contains everything you need to create perfect eyebrows: a double-ended brush and light and dark shades to fill and define.
- Contains two shades
- Includes a double-ended brush
- Dermatologically tested
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Suitable for contact-lens wearers
Here is my opinion:
- This product is great for contact-lens wearers. I am one so I know.
- It is long-lasting, stays on all day.
- It is quite affordable at £10 and it is value for money, I have had mine for over 5 weeks now and it is still waxing strong.
- It comes in three different shades; black and brown, blonde and auburn, and brunette and brown.So there is a shade for everyone.
- It defines my eyes beautifully.
1. There is quite a lot to be desired when it comes to the brush in the kit. The curved shape makes it awkward to hold. It just doesn’t work. I have to use my regular slanted MAC brush to do the work.
The only issue with this product is the brush but that is not an issue because I have a great brush to use in place of it. I recommend this brow and liner kit and I will be using this product at The Body Shop again.
Have you tried the brow and liner kit by The Body Shop? Sound off in the comment section. Thanks for reading.