- Accessorize in Brights – If you have a closet filled with neutral or dark pieces, you can add colour and energy to your overall look by accessorizing with bright accessories like shoes, bags, scarves, hats, gloves, belts and so on.
- Show skin strategically – Do not show off legs and cleavage at the same time. Show skin strategically by choosing one body part to show skin and keeping the rest under wraps.
- Grab a scarf – A scarf is an ultimate accessory regardless of the weather. This accessory has the power to completely transform a look from simple to classy. A scarf can change a T-Shirt from ordinary to stylish.
- Embrace your shape – Go for outfits that suit and flatter your body shape. For example, if you are an apple shaped woman, you can aim to show off your slim legs and disguise your large tummy area. Choose skirts with a fuller shape to skim over tummy. Choose wide legged trousers to create better balance between your upper and lower half. Pick out wide legged Capri pants to show off those slim ankles with no detail on the hip area.
- Get a good bra – The right bra will give you the right support and confidence under those unforgiving places.
- Jazz up your LBD- Try dressier jackets, blazers or a slip on shrug, coloured shoes and bags to jazz your little black dress.
- Pair loose with tight – Team your loose pieces with a figure hugging piece like skinny jeans and leggings.
- Leopard print- It’s timeless, racy enough, stylish and always glamorous. Make the print a staple in your accessories wardrobe.