As an essential oil lover, I am forever looking forward to trying new oils. I have been using this Elemi Essential Oil for many weeks now and it is really good. I use it in a variety of ways and the benefits are mind-blowing. The fragrance is a mixture of lemon, citrus, pepper, and spice, and it smells amazing. The Elemi tree (Canarium Iuzonicum) comes from the Philippines; it can grow up to 100 feet tall and is extracted by steam distillation from the gum resin.
Product Review: Elemi Essential Oil
This essential oil ticks all my boxes; I love everything about it. If you like the sound of this oil, here are my pros and cons to help you make your decision:
- I love the light fresh spicy fragrance. It smells really good.
- This essential oil is really relaxing.
- It can be used in a variety of ways. I use it as a massage blend, in a bath soak and diffuser.
- Like most essential oils, a little goes a long way.
- I also like the packaging a lot. It is simple and practical and the drops come out easily.
- Elemi Oils are highly antiseptic so they are known to be useful for treating wounds.
- It is a great essential oil that can be mixed with your moisturiser to smoothen your skin.
Honestly, I could go on and on naming the amazing benefits of Elemi Essential Oil. They are truly too many to name and I am forever discovering different things I could use this oil for.
Elemi Oil blends greatly with Cardamom, Frankincense, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Litsea Cubeba, Melissa, Orange, Rosewood.
Avoid use during pregnancy and f you have very sensitive skin.
What do you think of Elemi Essential Oil? Have you tried it? Please share your thoughts.