As a skincare junkie, I am forever in search of great skincare products to use. I stumbled upon Clarol Skincare Products some time last year, and I have been using the products for weeks now. For those who have never heard of this brand, Clarol is a revolutionary new skincare range for acne and troublesome skin. The whole idea behind the Clarol brand is to create amazing products containing naturally active ingredients to help fight acne and break outs.
I received Clarol Total Complete Care Pack worth £30. The pack includes the following –
Silver & Birch Exfoliating Wash.
Conceal & Shield.
Here are my thoughts on these products.
Clarol Silver & Birch Exfoliating Wash
This Exfoliating Wash by Clarol contains Birch Bark, which detoxifies skin via natural equivalents of salicylic acid and methyl salicylate, two synthetic chemicals commonly used in anti-acne products. It also contains MicroSilver a smart natural anti-bacterial agent that destroys bad acne bacteria without damaging good skin bacteria, leaving skin clearer and healthier. Pumice Stone and Rice Bran are used to naturally and effectively exfoliate and remove dirt and dead skin cells.
- I love the minty fragrance.
- It leaves my skin clean and smooth.
- This wash removes every trace of makeup.
- A little of this facial wash goes a long way.
- I like the practical packaging.
This Clarol Sebopure contains a patented natural ingredient from mustard seed called Pixalia that purifies sebum production. It helps prevent blockages and inflammation caused by the oxidisation of sebum. It works in harmony with the skin natural sebum production. This product is suitable for skin that produces excess sebum.
- I love the way it feels on my face.
- It leaves my face smooth and soft.
- My skin is sensitive and this product worked great on it.
Clarol Silver Serum
This Clarol Silver Serum contains Pure Anti-Microbial Silver, a smart natural anti-bacterial agent that destroys bad acne bacteria without damaging good skin bacteria. It promises to leave skin clearer, stronger and healthier.
- This serum is great for clearing acne and other break outs. It has helped clear a few spots on my face.
- It works great on sensitive skin.
- I love the practical packaging and the way it feels on my skin.
- A little goes a long way with this serum.
Clarol Conceal & Shield
This Clarol Conceal and Shield product comes in five different skin tone shades and contains Teflose a natural ingredient that offers a protective coating over blemishes, shielding them from acne bacteria. It also contains skin prebiotic Biolin to promote growth of healthy skin flora to help repair the skin barrier and fight off acne bacteria.
- There are 5 different skin tone shades available, so there should be a shade for everyone.
- It is a great product for covering skin blemishes, leaving your face looking smooth.
- I like the practical packaging of this product.
- It helps in fighting off acne bacteria and repairs the skin.
You can grab these Clarol products and many more skincare products on the Skin Shop Website.
What do you think of these Clarol Products? Have you used any of them before?