Picture Source: beautyhows.com
With a protruding eye, you see more eyelid, which seems to come forward. There is very little brow area with this type of eye. To enhance the protruding eye, the eyelid has to appear smaller and the brow area has to appear larger. Minimizing the eyelid can be achieved by following these steps:
- Apply a highlighter shade all over the eye area. Mac has some very pretty highlighter shades.
- Use the darkest shade of eye pencil in your palette to apply a thick line along the top of the lash line.
- Apply the darkest shade of accent colour over the rest of the eyelid. Bobbi brown has some dark accent eyeshadow colours you could play around with.
- Apply blender colours to blend all the colours together.
- Apply mascara generously.