Hugo Boss is a well known brand I have had the pleasure of shopping many times. I remember using the Hugo Boss Intense perfume many years ago and I still remember the amazing fragrance. The Deep Red Hugo Boss perfume is one I have come across many times. I have given it away as a perfume and I think I have used it before now but I am not too sure. Anyways, I had the opportunity to use this perfume again and I decided to review it as well.
Hugo Boss Deep Red was launched in 2001. The notes are:
Blood Orange, Black Currant, Clementine, Pear and Mandarin Orange.
Ginger, Ginger flower, Tuberose, Freesia and Hibiscus Seed.
Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk and California Cedar.
Here are my thoughts on this perfume:
- I like the light fruity-floral fragrance. It smells nice and not too overpowering.
- It is great for the spring/summer months.
- The red bottle is a beauty.
- It is an EDP fragrance so it contains more perfume oil.
- It is quite affordable at £29.99 for a 90ml bottle. You can grab a bottle via the link below.
- The scent is not long lasting at all for me. It only stays on for a couple of hours. I like my perfumes long lasting so I will probably not be using Hugo Boss Deep Red again.
So there you have it! I like to keep my product reviews short, sweet and straight to the point. I think the perfume is average but I like my perfumes to be more than average.
What do you think of Hugo Boss Deep Red? Have you tried it? Please share your thoughts in the comments section. Thanks for reading, liking, commenting and sharing. Have a good one and stay safe.