With the rise of CoronaVirus also known as COVID-19, many of us are washing our hands a lot more than we would normally do. I wash my hands quite regularly. It is a good habit I have had but the issue with washing your hands regularly is that all the washing tends to dry out your skin. This is where a good hand & nail cream like this Inecto Cream comes in. I have used Inecto Argan Hand & Nail Cream for weeks now. It is my first time using a hand cream from the brand and I really like this particular one. It has literally saved my tired, dry hands.
Inecto Argan Hand & Nail Cream
This hand and nail cream is a little saviour for dry hands this cold winter season. It is a lightweight, non-greasy cream, infused with pure organic Argan Oil.
- I love the lightweight texture. It is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It moisturises the hands and nails. If you battle with dry hands, you would want to give this hand and nail cream a try.
- I love the light fragrance.
- This cream contains pure organic Argan Oil.
- It is quite affordable at £1.85 for a 75ml tube.
- This product contains no unnecessary nasties. It is completely natural, vegan and has not been tested on animals.
- I am not a fan of the lid. I prefer using hand creams that can be pushed open. Having to be open this completely every time I need to be use can be annoying especially when on the move.
Overall, I really like this Inecto Argan Hand & Nail Cream. It keeps my dry hands moisturised and nourished. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new hand and nail cream to try this season. This Inecto Argan Hand & Nail Cream is worth every penny spent and more.
What do you think of this product review? Have you tried it before? You can shop for it below via the Amazon link.