1. Jessica Chastain – Jessica is dressed in a rose-coloured strapless gown by Armani Prive. This dress hugs her body in all the right places, the rose colour suits her skin and her bright red lips add a punch of colour to her overall look. She looks amazingly chic. Well done Jessica.
- Jennifer Lawrence: The beautiful Jennifer Lawrence is dressed in an off white strapless neckline and fitted bodice by Christian Dior. She looks like a princess, the dress suits her figure perfectly and her hairdo allows all eyes to remain on her dress. Thumbs up to her stylist.
- Charlize Theron: Charlize is dressed in a white V neckline beaded peplum top and elegant train by Christian Dior. I love her new pixie hair cut, it giver her this modern, young look. Her dress is also so detailed. This is definitely one of my favourite looks of the night.
- Zoe Saldana: Zoe is dressed in a white floral embroidery dress by Alexis Mabille Couture. I love this dress on her; the floral embroidery detail takes the dress from ordinary to glamorous. She nailed it with her minimal make-up and simple hair-do, letting her dress shine.
- Giuliana Rancic: Giuliana looks divine in a black elegant gown by Rafael Cennamo. This dress brings out Giuliana’s curves. I love this dress.
6. Reese Witherspoon: Reese’s 13 year old daughter – Ava Elizabeth Phillippe picked out this blue strapless dress by Louis Vuitton, she also picked out the jewellery and the makeup. Her daughter definitely has a good eye for the right dress and the right accessories, her mum looks very beautiful, love her hair and make-up.
- Kerry Washington: This beauty is always on my best dressed list. I think she is super stylish; she looks good in almost anything. Kerry is wearing a beaded coral dress by Miu Miu. I love the pop of red colour in her shoes and clutch. She looks effortlessly chic.
- Naomi Watts: Naomi Watts is dressed in a gunmetal beaded dress with geometric cut-out bodice by Armani Prive. This dress is perfect on her, the silver sequins and cut-out detail made this dress extra glamorous. She nailed it.
Here are the best dressed ladies of the Sag’s Awards 2013:
1. Kerry Washington: Kerry looked divinely beautiful in a white two-piece Rodarte gown with an embellished double v-split bodice and silver-lace hem. She accessorised her look with Fred Leighton jewels, a metallic snake-skin Judith Leiber box clutch and white python Christian Louboutin heels. I love the fact that she had on a two-piece and not just another dress.
2. Naomi Watts: Naomi looked gorgeous in a white sparkling dress by Marchesa. I love the softness of the dress. It is so feminine. She accessorised her look with Christian Louboutin heels and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch bag.
3. Nicole Kidman: Nicole nailed it this time around. She wore a sparkling lacy blue dress with a thigh high-slit by Vivienne Westwood. She looked amazing in that dress.
4. Naya Rivera: This is my favourite look of the night. Naya wore a black Donna Karan Atelier mermaid gown with sexy, sheer mesh panels. She teamed the tight-fitting dress with a pair of Stuart Weitzman heels, Neil Lane jewellery and a Judith Leiber clutch. Beautiful.
5. Jamie Alexander: Jamie wore a black figure-hugging dress by Marc Bouwer. She accessorised her look with black heels by Jerome C Rousseau, earrings by Norman Silverman, a Dermarco ring and a bag by Judith Leiber.