- Look at your current wardrobe and try to see if you can determine your current style. Then think about your desired style. Your preferred style could be urban street chic, bohemian, sporty, classic or feminine. Consider how you can create new looks with what you currently own and purchase new pieces and accessories to accentuate that desired look.
- Go for a look that suits your personality, lifestyle and body shape – check my previous posts on male and female body shapes for tips.
- Experiment with various styles until you are confident you have found the right one and when you do, wear it with Confidence.
- Think outside the box when choosing accessories and hairstyles. These are powerful tools that can make or break your look and can play a major role in developing your very own signature style.
- Remember to go for a unique look. It is ok to imitate a look you admire but make sure you tweak it here and there in order to make it your own. Also, take into consideration your body shape, natural colouring, lifestyle and personality.
So what is your current/desired signature look?