Here are some affordable spring wardrobe essentials for women, make sure you have them ready for the season.
1. Beige boucle contrast sleeve waterfall jacket by River Island: River Island says – A classic layering piece – you can’t go wrong with this boucle waterfall jacket. With a laid back shape and on-trend contrast binding and sleeves, this is a must-have for spring!
2. Striped cotton sleeveless dress by Dorothy Perkins: This beautiful black and white cotton dress is a must have this spring, you can wear this dress anywhere.
3. Black studded ankle strap ballerinas by Next: This is a spring wardrobe essential for every woman. This pair will take you from boardroom to dinner.
4. Shopper bag by Zara: This bag has three different shades of blue, it is so “springy”.
5. V neck black blouse by H&M: This straight-cut chiffon blouse with concealed buttons at the front, pleats at the top and centre back, and sewn-in turn-ups on the sleeves is a spring must have.
6. Cotton striped blazer by Mango: This blazer features padded shoulders, twin welt pockets on the sides, vent at back and inner lining. Asymmetric hem shorter at back.
7. Fulton zebra print birdcage umbrella: This is so important with all the rain we will be having very soon. You can get this esential at House of Fraser.
8. Yumi tie-waisted trench coat: You can get this Tie- waisted trench coat with bow detail collar and Yumi logo popper fastening at House of Fraser.