Here are my top eight summer wardrobe essentials for this new summery season. These pieces will definitely give a new life to your wardrobe. Enjoy.
1. White Textured Tribal Necklace Peplum Top: This peplum top by River Island is the number one on my summer women wardrobe essentials list. You can get this beauty for just £28.
2. Jersey Lace Dress: This black short figure-fit jersey dress with lace at the top and a V-neck at the black is by H&M. It currently goes for £14.99 and it is definitely a wardrobe essential.
3. Black Leather-Look Panel Waterfall Jacket: This classic black chic leather-look jacket by New Look goes for £39.99. This piece will wake up your wardrobe.
4. Black Pointed Ballerina With Ankle Strap: I see myself getting a pair of this beauty for the office real soon. You can get this at Zara for just £22.99. Bargain.
5. Cherry Red Wide Strap Jumpsuit: You can purchase this lovely jumpsuit online or at any Zara shop for £39.99. I am yet to owe a jumpsuit so I now have my eye on this red cherry.
6. Kardashian Kollection Brown Leopard Print Scraf: This leopard print scarf by the Kardashians currently goes for just £12. You can get this online or in any Dorothy Perkins store.
7. Pink Lace Vest: Lace is so in season right now. This beautiful pink lace vest by Next is currently going for £32. This will look lovely underneath a jacket or on a pair of jeans.
8. White Silver T-Bar Peep Toes: This peep toes sandals by Next is a summer wardrobe essential for every woman. Wake up your wardrobe with a pair for only £25.
Love the black lace dress.