Daily Archives: October 29, 2013
5 Investment Pieces
Here are five cool investment pieces you will definitely wear forever. Although they are quite pricey, they will be clever pieces to add to your lifetime wardrobe. They will wake up any look and take your outfit to a whole new level.
1. Tri-tone Metallic Leather Pumps by Fendi: This black, white and silver beauty by Fendi is definitely an investment piece. It currently costs £755, and like they say it is all about maxing the price-per-wear factor. Wear this ankle pants to keep the attention on the eye-catching pumps.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Large Shark-embrossed Leather Trapeze Bag: This blue statement bag can go to the office or for a night out. This is an investment piece that will be around for many years to come. It costs £805 in most stores. Do you like?
3. Leather-trimmed Tweed Mini Skirt by Proenza Schouler:
I love this timeless tweed skirt. The black leather waistband will make your waist appear smaller and give you an overall slimmer effect. You can pair this with a white shirt or blouse. It currently costs £520 and will always be an investment piece.
4. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Purity Draped Stretch-jersey Top: This elegant top will give you a chic and sophisticated look. It is easy to dress up with smart skirts or dress down with casual jeans, it will look good with almost every piece in your wardrobe. It currently costs £140.
5. Burberry Brit Leather and Wool-blend Jacket:
This beautiful biker jacket can be worn with anything, from dresses to jeans. It is super stylish and it will channel your inner rock goddess when paired with studded boots. It costs a whooping £1,095 but then it is an investment piece so it should last you a lifetime.