Here are my February Lust-haves
1. Burt Suede Hightop by Isabel Marant
This beauty goes for £400 and you can get this in Selfridges and other stores.
2. Hot Gossip Mac Lipstick
I love this colour. This lipstick goes for £15.
3. Fulton Moccasin Slip On Shoes by Michael Kors
This eye candy goes for £95 and you can get this from House of Fraser and other stores.
4. Joseph Capon Cape In Black Cashmere
Harrods says: Put a new season spin on the classic wool cape with Joseph’s Capon in wear-with-everything black. Crafted in double-face cashmere wool, the structured shape features arm slits at the sides, contrast leather shoulders and concealed magnetic fastening for a sleek finish. Team with leather skinnies to balance the look.
Grab this cape for £595.
5. Black Diamante Strap Sandals by Dorothy Perkins
This sandal goes for just £13. Bargain.
6.Navy/Ivory Phase Eight Diagonal Stripe Dana Top
This new season Dana Top by Phase Eight will look amazing when paired with jeggings and ankle boots. Grab this for just £45.
7. H Samuel 9ct Gold Small Twisted Knot Earrings
This classic twisted knot earrings goes for £39.99. Grab it at H Samuel.
8. Tweed Blazer by Armani Jeans
You can get this beautiful navy tweed blazer for £325 at Harvey Nichols.