I had the lovely opportunity to try out a product from TAMAAR Skincare range. It was my first time using a product from the brand and I was excited to get started. I went for Rejuvenate Advanced Natural Anti-Ageing Cream Complex and I am glad I did. The product is great. I use it everyday after cleansing my face and I love what it does to my facial skin. My skin is looking smooth and supple thanks to this amazing cream.
TAMAAR Skincare Description
Here is the brief product dreescription from the brand –
Our unique composition containing date palm extract delays the visible effects of ageing and improves the skin’s natural defence system. It combines a powerful blend of radiance boosting turmeric root extract and rejuvenating plant oils to give you a complete solution for your daily skincare regime. Your skin will be left looking, and feeling, soft, smooth and healthy.
• Date Palm Extract • Tamarind Seed Extract • Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Root Extract) • Annatto Seed Extract • Holy Basil • Aloe Vera • Sweet Almond Oil • Grape Seed Oil • Green Tea Extract • Rose Hip Oil • Carrot Seed Oil • Gotu Kola • Argan Oil • Beetroot Extract • Kefir Milk Probiotics.
Here are my thoughts on the Rejuvenate Advanced Natural Anti-Ageing Cream Complex –
- I love the simple packaging. It is easy to use and store.
- The texture of the cream is great. It works well on my skin.
- It leaves my skin feeling and looking moisturised.
- I love the fact that it contains Rose Hip Oil. That is one of my favourite skin oils at the moment.
- It is a great anti-ageing cream.
I can’t fault this skincare product. It is a great cream to apply after cleansing. This product currently retails at £47 for a 30ml bottle. That may sound expensive but trust me, when it comes to your skin, the more you spend on your skincare products, the better they are.
What do you think of this skincare product? Have you used any product by TAMAAR Skincare?