Hey beauty lovers! Hope you are all well and keeping safe wherever you are. This blog post today is all about this amazing Angela Langford Sweet Cheeks balancing and cleansing face wash with papaya, cypress, and rose. I got this a few weeks ago and I have been using it pretty much every day. It is a gentle skincare product and I am so in love with it. It works so well on my skin.
Angela says… “If you are prone to oily, combination or congested skin, this face wash is for you. This is your recipe for beautifully balanced & clean, clear skin.”
Sweet Cheeks is a non-forming gentle face wash. It is a blend of rose petels, orange blossom, papaya, cypress, and witch hazel.
- It cleanses the skin thoroughly.
- A little goes a long way.
- I love the new packaging. It is a lot easier to use and store away.
- It leaves my skin soft, smooth, and refreshed.
- I love the light fragrance a lot!
- This product is cruelty-free.
- It is packed full of natural and organic raw ingredients.
- It works great for those with sensitive skin like mine.
I can’t fault this product in any way. It ticks all my skincare product boxes and I can see myself using it for many years to come. You can try this face wash for yourself and see how amazing it is. Angela Langford has many other amazing skincare products you could try. I have tried a few products by Angela Langford, and they are all great for my skin. You can have read up my other reviews on Angela Langford.
What do you think of this Angela Langford Sweet Cheeks face wash? Have you tried it before? Please sound off in the comments section below.
Have a lovely weekend wherever you are.