I am a huge fan of Rituals products. Rituals room sprays and candles are all over my house, and they all smell divine. I have also used many skincare Rituals products over the years, and they always impress me. I have been using this hydrating gel cream by Rituals for a few months and it is the first time I am using a face cream by the brand. This product is really good. It suits my skin to a tee!
Rituals Hydrating Gel Cream
This gel cream is from Rituals anti-ageing skincare collection. If you are after a natural cream with a bit more moisture, this is the one you need to try.
- It is free from parabens, mineral oils, silicones, micro-plastics, and other harmful substances.
- I love the light fragrance.
- It is a fab day cream. It protects the skin perfectly!
- A little of this gel cream goes a long way.
- It is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- This gel-cream leaves my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated.
- Rituals Hydrating Gel Cream is very light and nourishing.
- I love how affordable it is. You can grab yours via the shopping link below.
- It is Vegan and cruelty-free.
I can’t fault this Rituals Hydrating Gel Cream at all. It is flawless in my eyes and it does a great job on my skin. If you are in need of a new natural hydrating gel cream to use, you should shop this Rituals Cream via the Amazon link below. It is super affordable and worth every penny.
What do you think of this product review? Have you tried the cream before? Are you a fan of the Rituals brand? Please share your views in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day.
I haven’t tried it before. I think I will when my cream runs out. It doubts good snd very reasonable. I’m yet to find q face cream I’m totally satisfied with to stay with.
I have being using Tretnoin for over the past year I have to use creams for sensitive skin hence why I am trying different ones
It is worth trying for sure. I need to check out Tretnoin. Not heard of the brand before.
Pingback: Product Review: Rituals Hydrating Gel Cream — fashionandstylepolice – towntiger blog