I am forever buying fragrances because I love my home smelling great. RITUALS is a brand I fell in love with many years ago while visiting Amsterdam. I walked into a RITUALS shop and there were so many sweet-smelling products. Since then, I have had a soft spot for RITUALS products and I love trying them. I needed a new home fragrance and decided to grab this RITUALS Interior Perfume some weeks ago. We already have some RITUALS diffusers in our home and they smell divine. So going for this home fragrance was a natural choice. I opted for the sweet orange and cedarwood fragrance.
Why I Love RITUALS
One of the main reasons why I love RITUALS is because they don’t test on animals. I am gradually only shopping from brands that don’t test on animals. Once I am done with many products, I won’t be buying them again. Cruelty-free brands are the only ones I will be shopping from going forward.
- A little of this spray goes a long way. A pump is all you need to fragrance a room.
- The packaging is great! It comes with a pump which is brilliant! I will definitely be reusing the bottle once the spray is finished.
- I adore the fragrance. It smells amazing.
- I like the fact that I can easily grab a bottle from Amazon £22.20. The link to purchase is below.
- The fragrance is lovely but the cedarwood is quite strong, so a little goes a long way. You may find the fragrance overpowering if you spray too much.
Overall, I like this RITUALS home fragrance. I will be exploring other fragrances in their collection. If you like the sound of this home fragrance, grab it via the Amazon link below.
Have you tried this RITUALS Interior Perfume? What are your thoughts?