I am really excited to tell you all about this amazing skincare product. The BeBarefaced Brightening Rice Oil Mask is one of my new skincare products. I have been using it for some weeks now and I really like it. Like I mentioned in my last beauty post, I am on the hunt for Vegan and cruelty free products. I found a couple I am currently testing and this BeBarefaced Brightening Rice Oil Mask is one of them. It is such a cool product and it does all it promises to do.
BeBarefaced Brightening Rice Oil Mask is enriched with Japan’s anti ageing secret rice bran oil. This face mask is formulated to naturally even skin tone and reduce dark spots.
How to use
I apply the face mask to a cleansed face. It is left on for about 10 minutes and rinsed off with warm water. I use it twice a week to achieve the desired results.
- This face mask brightened my face within days. I noticed a significant brightness after 2 uses.
- I love the thick creamy consistency.
- It is great for all skin types.
- I love the fact that this product is vegan and cruelty free.
- You can grab this product from most beauty stores. I got mine from Amazon. You can get yours from the website via the link below.
- The practical packaging works great. I am glad it didn’t come in a tube.
- At first, I wasn’t sure about it being a non drying mask. I usually use drying masks but I now that I have used it a couple of times, I really it.
- I love the fragrance a lot.
I really like this BeBarefaced Brightening Rice Oil Mask. It targets uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation, leaving your skin brighter, smoother and more beautiful. This skincare product comes highly recommended. Now that I have tried this product, I will be trying more products from BeBarefaced. The brand is all shades of amazing.
What do you think of this product? Have you tried it before?