I love using Aveeno Baby products on my children’s skin. The products are very gentle on the skin and they work really well. We have used many Aveeno products over the years. I am a huge fan of the brand. Many of their products are included in my daily skincare routine so I know how nourishing and moisturising Aveeno products are on the skin.
Here are the Aveeno Baby products the kiddies have recently tried –
Aveeno Baby Products
AVEENO® Baby Dermexa Moisturising Wash
This moisturising wash contains Colloidal Oatmeal, Oat extract and Ceramides. It helps to soothe the skin and preserve its natural barrier.
AVEENO® Baby Dermexa Daily Emollient Cream
This emollient cream is specifically formulated with a Triple Oat Complex. It is clinically proven to moisturise and soothe the skin. The cream helps to combat flare-ups of very dry skin and is also suitable for little ones who may be prone to eczema.
AVEENO® Baby Dermexa Good Night Emollient Balm
This emollient balm moisturises and soothes dry skin all night long. It is made with Triple Oat Complex and Ceramides and is clinically proven to help relieve eczema and other dry skin conditions.
- I love the texture of these products. They are all really moisturising.
- The packaging of the products works great. I like the fact that they are compact and easy to pack away when needed.
- These products are gentle for babies and little children.
- All three products are free from scent.
- The emollient cream and balm are easily absorbed into the skin.
- The moisturising wash is soap free and tear free, which is great for sensitive eyes. The wash also cleanses the skin without damaging the skin barrier. It is free from dyes, soap and alcohol.
- A little goes a long way with these Aveeno Baby products.
None. I love all three products.
What do you think of these Aveeno baby products? Have you tried any before? Please sound off in the comments section below.