Hey Beauties! Hope you are all having a great time wherever you are. Today’s review is all about one of my favourites products to review – Essential Oils. Ellia Rosemary Oil is one of my favourite essential oils. I use it quite regularly in a variety ways. Some of the ways I have recently used this oil is in my diffuser, topically and for clearing stuffy nose and other cold like symptoms. It is such a great essential oil and it works really well. If you plan to stock up on essential oils, this Ellia Rosemary Oil should be on your list. It is a very useful oil to have around in the home. I have found myself using this oil a lot in the last couple of weeks.
Ellia Rosemary Essential Oil
100% pure, rosemary (rosemarinus officinalis) essential oil.
- Origin: Tunisia. Bottled in USA.
- Properties: Warming, clarifying, refreshing, woodsy, herbaceous.
- Sealed in a premium, dark violet glass bottle to protect the essential oil’s precious qualities.
- The fragrance is warm and really refreshing.
- It works great in relieving cold like symptoms.
- I love the packaging. The dark bottle ensures the oil stays potent and fresh.
- It is 100% pure essential oil and it is rigorously sourced and tested to be 100% pure.
- This oil is great for bringing nature in the room and enhancing wellness.
- It is also affordable at £8.99 for a 15ml bottle.
- A little goes a long way with this Rosemary Essential Oil.
No cons. It is a great essential oil. I can’t fault it in anyway. You can shop this product via the link below –
What do you think of this Ellia Rosemary Essential Oil product review? Have you tried this or any other essential oil? Please sound off in the comments section below. Thanks for reading. Have a lovely day.