Hello September! The weather has done a complete 360 in the last few days. It is now a bit chilly with the endless rain and I can smell Autumn. I love taking extra care of my skin in the autumn months to get it ready for the harsh cold weather we experience in winter. Winter can leave my skin really dry so I like to ensure I get my skin ready for that. I recently started using this Indigo Herbs Papaya Seed Oil (Cold Pressed) and I really like it. The Latin name for the oil is Carica papaya, and the oil is extracted using the cold pressing method. It is my first time of using a cold pressed oil and I am loving it.
Here are my thoughts on this Indigo Herbs Papaya Seed Oil –
- I love the texture of the oil. It is very light and non-greasy.
- The packaging is compact which makes it easy to pop in a handbag or luggage to take on holiday. I also like the fact that the oil comes with an expiry date as most skincare products don’t.
- It brightens skin’s complexion and leaves the skin very moisturised.
- This oil can be used in many ways. I use it as a massage oil. I also use it in the bath sometimes. It can also be used in homemade, natural skin and hair preparations.
- The oil is fragrance free and easily absorbed into the skin.
- I like the price tag of £13.99 for a 100ml bottle. That is super affordable.
- It is Vegan.
- This oil is handcrafted in Somerset UK, so you can be rest assured it is great quality.
This oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and for external use only. It is rich in antioxidant vitamins and phytonutrients.
Overall, I really like this Indigo Herbs Papaya Seed Oil and that’s why there are no cons. I can’t fault it in anyway; it is perfect for my skin and it is super affordable. What is there not to like? I love how it feels on my skin and I can see myself using this massage oil for a very long time. It is definitely worth trying.
Have you tried this Indigo Herbs Papaya Seed Oil? What do you think of it? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, let’s chat.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment and share this post if you enjoyed reading it. Have an amazing week ahead.