This Organic Rosehip Oil is a gem! It can be used in a variety of ways and has so many amazing benefits. I have used this Organic Rosehip Oil as a moisturiser. It can also be used as a massage oil, lip balm, makeup remover, after-sun lotion, nail oil, aftershave oil, and more. I love how versatile this carrier oil is and I will always ensure I have a bottle going forward. It is one of those oils you definitely need to have around the house. There are just so many cool ways to use this Vegan Oil.
Product Review: Organic Rosehip Oil
Here is a brief description of Rosehip:
Rosehips, the fruits of the wild rose, are known as true vitamin bombs. They are harvested in autumn and their unique healing power is effective in medicine and cosmetics, especially for skin problems.
- I love the texture of this oil. It leaves my skin soft, supple, and well moisturised
- The light fragrance is amazing
- This Rosehip Oil is organic which is fab. It contains only Rosehip Seed Oil
- It can be used in a variety of ways as I previously mentioned
- This oil is anti-ageing. It aids a youthful and radiant complexion
- It is great for all skin types, especially dry and cracked skin
- I love the pratical packaging with the dropper
- I like the fact that it is quite affordable at £9.99 (at the time of writing). You can shop this fab carrier oil via the Amazon link below.
Overall I can’t fault this Organic Vegan Rosehip Oil. It ticks all my oil boxes and then some I love how I can use it in different ways and I can see myself using a lot of it in the future.
What do you think of this carrier oil? Have you tried it before? Please share your thoughts in the comments section. Thanks for stopping by.