I am now an essential oil guru. There are so many bottles of essential oils in my house so expect many blog posts on them. My recent addition to my essential oils collection is this Tea Tree Oil by Tisserand. I have used this essential oil many times, it is so good. It can be used in many different ways. I use this oil on my hair, it also helps me when I have a blocked nose, a few drops on my pillow and I have a good night sleep. I have also used it to get rid of little ants and bugs around the house. If you need to try one essential oil this summer, I would strongly recommend you try Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Possibly one of the most renowned herbal treatments throughout the world, pungent Tea Tree is ideal for use in soothing and healing a plethora of ailments. It is thought that Tea Tree gained its modern name from English explorer Cpt James Cook, whose crew drank infusions of the plant to treat scurvy.
Hailing from Australia, indigenous aboriginal people have used Tea Tree for centuries to treat coughs, colds, fevers and headaches with its medicinal properties.
100% Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- This essential oil is Vegan and Cruelty free. Tisserand Aromatherapy products and ingredients are not tested on animals.
- This oil contains no parabens, synthetic fragrances or SLES/SLS.
- I add a few drops of this oil into my hair spray product. It helps keep my hair healthy and moisturised. It also helps my hair grow like weed.
- A few drops of this help get rid of ants and bugs. I sprinkle a few drops in affected areas and the ants disappear.
- Tea Tree Oil blends easily with other oils.
- It is great for supporting the body during winter months. It helps in the treatment of colds, coughs and headaches.
- A few drops of Tea Tree in your shampoo will help relieve your scalp from itch and dandruff.
- You can also use this essential oil in a diffuser or oil burner or in a homemade blend (with a carrier oil) to use as a facial treatment, body oil or bath oil.
- I am not a huge fan of the smell but for the amazing benefits, I will cope with it.
This product is definitely worth trying. You can grab yours via the link below –