I have used different types of essential oils in the past but I only recently came across Goloka Ginger Essential Oil. This oil is now one of my favourites. For those who are not familiar with ginger essential oils, it is extracted from the ginger rhizome after a distillation process and it is very concentrated like other essential oils. The ginger plant is found all over the world, especially in Africa and Asia, and it is commonly used in traditional medicine. I have been using this Goloka ginger essential oil in a variety of ways and I have been itching to tell you all about how amazing an oil it is.
- I love the distinct smell. It is strong but not too overpowering. I also like the fact that it is the fragrance is warm and spicy.
- It is a great essential oil to use in a diffuser. The aroma fills up the room quickly and leaves me feeling warm and comfy.
- I love the texture of the oil. I use it on my hair and skin along with carrier oils and it blends in nicely.
- Ginger is known for easing the symptoms of cold, nausea, arthritis, migraines, and digestive problems.
- Like other essential oils, a little of this ginger oil goes a long way.
Essential oils are quite concentrated and potent, so you should be handling them all with care, and keep away from children and pets. A few drops of the oil are all you would ever need each time. I stick to 4-6 drops for the diffuser, and about 6-8 for when I need a relaxing bath soak.
I have a few bottles of essential oils for sale here. Do have a look to see if any catches your eye.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a good one.