If you are a regular reader of Fashion and Style Police, then you would know all about my love for essential oils. I stumbled on essential oils some years ago and it has been a love affair since then. I have come to understand how essential oils work and how to use them safely. There are so many bottles in my bathroom cabinet and I am forever adding a new bottle to my ever-growing collection. I have been using the Eucalyptus Essential Oil for many weeks and I really like the oil. Prior to using it, I have heard a lot about its amazing benefits and I am happy to say I have already benefitted from using this amazing product.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
This essential oil is by Absolute Aromas, which is a fab brand. I have used a couple of products by the brand in the past and they are all quality products. This Eucalyptus Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, and undiluted. I have used it in a variety of ways. It is a great little multi-tasking product and it is worth every penny.
- This essential oil is 100% pure, natural, and undiluted
- It is a soothing and clearing oil, great for the winter months thanks to the amazing natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- I love the fresh fragrance.
- This essential oil can be used in many different ways. You can add 3 – 5 drops in bath water for a relaxing soak. You can also add some drops to a carrier oil for a massage, or to an electric diffuser for an aromatic scent
- I love the light price tag. You can grab a bottle via the Amazon link below.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a fantastic oil to have. It is particularly useful in the winter months so if you have to get just 1 essential oil this season, this should be the one.
Which is your favourite essential oil and why?