I am short-sighted, and I wear daily contact lenses on most days, which leave my eyes very dry. This has been an issue for many years now. Sometimes my eyes get really dry, I have to stick to wearing my glasses which I don’t really like because it will be too uncomfortable to wear my contact lenses. My eyes also struggle more during the winter months when the central heating is on and during the summer months when it gets really warm, as these conditions make my eyes even drier. For many years, I have been on the hunt for preservative-free eye drops to help relieve and hydrate my eyes. This is why I am super excited about my partnership with Bausch & Lomb, one of the world’s leading eye health companies.
The Artelac preservative-free eye drops range by Bausch & Lomb was sent to me some weeks ago, and I have been using them every day. The eye drops have really helped relieve my dry eyes and I love the fact they are all very easy to use. I can even use two of them (Artelac Every Day and Artelac Protect) with my contact lenses on.
Artelac Preservative-free Eye Drops Range
The three-strong range of preservative-free eye drops consists of Artelac Every Day, Artelac Night, and Artelac Protect. The range is exactly what you need if you are struggling with common dry eye symptoms including gritty, itchy, and sore eyes.
Artelac Every Day Eye Hydrating Eye Drops
This hydrates the eyes and provides quick relief from all symptoms of dry eyes. Like I mentioned earlier, it can be used while wearing contact lenses as often as required.
Artelac Night Moisturing Eye Drops
This provides intense moisturisation as I sleep, leaving my eyes hydrated and relieved. It is for use before bed for long-lasting relief from all symptoms of dry eyes. The eye drops support all three layers of the tear film and provides long-lasting moisturisation during sleep.
Artelac Protect Dual Action Eye Drops
This reinforces your eyes’ natural barrier against allergens and reduces inflammation and irritation. It can be used while wearing contact lenses and it soothes and calms irritated eyes.
I fell in love with the range as soon as I started using the eye drops. I have tried all sorts of eye drops over the years and I can say confidently that this range is the best I have ever tried.
- This is the eye drops range for anyone dealing with dry eyes, sore eyes, tired eyes, and itchy eyes. I experienced instant relief with these eye drops.
- I love the fact that I can use Artelac Every Day Eye Drops as often as I need.
- The range is preservative-free, which is great!
- It is great to finally have effective eye drops I can use while wearing my contact lenses. Artelac Every Day and Artelac Protect Eye Drops can be used with contact lenses.
- Artelac Night Eye Drops really moisturise my eyes overnight. It is now part of my bedtime routine. I use the eye drops few minutes before I sleep off and I wake up with moisturised eyes.
- The eye drops are easy to apply with the pump.
- I like the compact packaging. It is so easy to pop in a little handbag.
- The eye drops can be used for six months after the date of the first opening, which is amazing. I usually find myself having to bin loads of eye drops because they can only be used within a few weeks of opening, which is such a waste.
The Artelac Preservative-free range is a blessing to me. I don’t have to worry about dealing with my dry eyes anymore. I can wear my contact lenses and apply the eye drops on the go, as often as I need to, thanks to Artelac Every Day and Artelac Protect Eye Drops. Also, thanks to Artelac Night Eye Drops, I can treat my eyes while I sleep, and wake up with moisturised eyes.
You can shop the range here. The range is also available to buy from Superdrug, online and in stores.