Do you struggle with annoying allergies? If you suffer from allergies, you would have first-hand experience of how annoying and frustrating it can be. Thankfully, that is not something I deal with anymore but I know how handy it is to have effective products ready to help you combat allergy symptoms. This Goloka Allergy Relief Essential Oil is a great oil to have if you struggle with allergies. This mixture of Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, and Tea Tree essential oils is a great natural remedy. These essential oils are hypo-allergenic and they help combat allergic symptoms and encourage tranquility.
Product Review: Goloka Allergy Relief Essential Oil
Here are my thoughts on this Allergy Relief Oil by Goloka:
- I like the fact that I can use it in a variety of ways. This oil can be added to bath water, diffuser, or mixed with carrier oils to create a massage blend or body lotion. I prefer adding it to my bath water.
- This essential oil is a combination of some of my favourite essential oils – Lavender, Lemon, Tea Tree, and Peppermint.
- I like the relaxing fragrance. It smells really nice.
- It is super affordable. You can grab a bottle here.
- I love the practical packaging. It comes with a pipette which is so handy.
- It is vegan and cruelty-free.
Like with every essential oil, you have to be cautious when handling this oil. A few drops are all you would need at a time. I usually put in 4/5 drops in my bath water or diffuser and that is more than enough.
What do you think of Goloka Allergy Relief Essential Oil? Have you tried it before? Are you a fan of essential oils? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day/night.