Finding the perfect jeans is sometimes a very difficult task for most women. I know I have major problems finding the right pair because I am so petite at 5’2, most of the pairs I like that look good on me. I always recommend trying all clothes before you buy them, especially jeans or trousers as they can be very tricky. I have compiled a list of some cool pairs of jeans. They are tried and tested by various women with different body shapes so have a look here and take a peep at the online stores via the link attached.
1. Mid Blue Boot Cut Jeans by Rocha. John Rocha: You can get this pair at Debenhams; it currently costs £27.
2. Life in Progress Periwinkle Faded Skinnies by Forever 21: I love this fresh colour, it currently costs £24.75 at Forever 21.
3. Nichelle Skull Stud Skinny Jeans in Burgundy by Misguided: This beauty currently costs £19.99 (Bargain) at Misguided.
4. Mid-rise Skinny Corduroy Jeans by Victoria Beckham: You can get this luxury pair for £195 at Harvey Nichols.
5. Straight Leg High Rise Jeans by Armani Jeans: This pair currently costs £132 at House of Fraser.
6. Authentic Wash Jade Jegging by Oasis: This pair currently costs £40 at Oasis.