I am a perfume lover, it is a weakness of mine. However now that I work from home, I have cut back on the number of perfumes I have. I use to have about 10/12 bottles at once, but now I am quite happy with 5/6 bottles. I got the 10ml Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau de Parfum from Debenhams to try out some weeks ago and I have used quite a bit of it. Here are my thoughts:
- It comes in a cute refillable bottle.
- It is small enough to fit into my smallest handbag.
- I get a lot of positive compliments when I wear it.
- It is quite affordable at £10 for the 10ml, I used the points on my Debenhams Beauty card to buy it, yea I am a point junkie, ha.
- I am on the fence when it comes to the smell, I think it smells like a cigarette. Not sure if I like it or not but my hubby loves it.
Have you tried this perfume?