Eva Mendes is launching her fashion brand very soon. She is partnering with with the US retailer – New York & Company on a clothing collection. This label will be named after her and it is still in the very early creative stages.
“When we asked our customers to name the celebrity they aspired to be, [Eva’s] name came up again and again. Based on that, we went out and pursued her. It was a very long courtship,” said Greg Scott, CEO of New York & Company. “She has amazing red carpet style and also has a very unique style off the red carpet. She has a real sense of self, which will help us in terms of the design aesthetic. When we look at her, she really is confident.”
1. Twist Neck and Tuck Top by Mary Portas: This beautiful ultramarine top is simply beautiful. I love the cowl neckline; it will look really nice with a pair of skinny jeans.
It currently goes for £36 at House of Fraser which is a good deal. It was previously sold for £45. Most sizes are available; buy this beauty at House of Fraser.
2. Pink Peplum Top by Next: Here we have a pink peplum top by Next. This is a basic wardrobe essential. I love the colour and the long zip behind. You can wear this with a pencil skirt or a pair of skinny jeans.
It currently costs £24 and most sizes are available as well. Grab it at Next.
3. Red Lace One Shoulder Peplum Top: This is one of my favourites on this list. I love the fact that it is made of lace material and designed in a peplum style. Every girl should have this in her wardrobe. It will look good with almost anything.
This top currently goes for £25 and most sizes are available. It is a limited edition at River Island so hurry while stock lasts at River Island.
4. Moto Indigo Stud Denim Shirt by Topshop: I am a huge fan of the denim shirt and I love this particular piece. Check out the stud detailing.
You can wear this denim shirt with leggings, jeggings, skinny jeans and even skirts. It currently costs £36 at Topshop. Check it out.
5. Stripe Shell Top by Jane Norman: This shell top is perfect for styling with jeans or a pencil skirt. It currently costs £20 which is a sweet bargain. It comes in black/white and multi blue colours.
Grab this new season look now.