Here are the main autumn trendy essentials every wardrobe should have this 2013. They are needed to brighten up your look this season. They are all in vogue this season so keep your eyes open when next you are shopping. It promises to be a very interesting fashion season this autumn. Enjoy.
1. A pencil skirt: A pencil skirt is a wardrobe essential this autumn. You can wear this with a pair of tights for chilly days. The beauty below is by Next and it costs just £25. Bargain.
2. Lace Up Booties: This lace up boots is also an autumn wardrobe essential for every stylish woman. You can get this berry pair from Aldo for £80. Berry is one of the colours for this season.
3. Gilet: Like I said, berry is one of the colours for this season so you will be seeing so many pieces in berry. Grab this pretty gilet by River Island for £150.
4. Lace Skirt: Here we have another berry coloured piece in this lace skirt by Ted Baker for £169. This piece will wake up any wardrobe and it will look divine when paired with black accessories.
5. Animal Print Sneakers: The animal print trend is back this autumn. You can play with this trend by grabbing this Aldo sneakers for £60.
6. Heels: Navy blue is the new black for this season so you will be seeing a lot of pieces in this colour. Experiment with this colour by trying out this heels by Reiss. It costs £129 but you can get cheaper high street versions in Dorothy Perkins, New Look and some other stores.