Here are the items I currently have on my wish list for this September:
1. Hunter Boots: With this pair, I can conquer the autumn rain. It currently goes for £175.
2. Pretty Loafers: I love this camouflage ballerina flats. They look super comfy and they currently go for £189.
3. Charlotte Olympia: Still on shoes, I am currently lusting after this beautiful sandals by Charlotte Olympia. This currently goes for £795.
4. Reiss Coral Bag: This beauty is needed in my wardrobe. I love the fresh coral colour; I am yet to have a bag in this colour. This Bronte bag is up for grabs for £165.
5. The Blazer: This perfect blazer will complete almost any look. It goes for £100 at Topshop.
6. Gilet Jacket: This lovely jacket is by H&M and it currently goes for £129.99
7. The Cardigan: I am so in love with this long cardigan by New Look. It is quite affordable at just £24.99. My eye is firmly on this piece.
8. Astor Shrug: This gorgeous astor shrug by AllSaints will complete my wardrobe. I love the soft look and the texture. It costs £558 but you can be sure to use this shrug for years and years to come.
9. The Leather Dress: This sophisticated leather dress by Karen Millen currently goes for £395.
10. Asymmetric Dress: For a more affordable option, this asymmetric wrap dress by River Island currently goes for just £35. Bargain.