Picture Source: womenshealthmag
Most women usually start showing signs of ageing in their thirties. Now is the time to pay more attention to your face and skin care rountine. If you have been neglecting you face, now is the time to stop. Age-proofing your makeup in your thirties is slightly more difficult then when you were in your twenties.
Here are some changes you could make to help counter the effects of ageing, sun damage and hormonal changes after childbirth:
1. Use night and eye creams. They will minimise fine lines around the eyes.
2. Cleanse and tone twice daily.
3. Use a skin primer to even out your skin tone.
4. Use appropriate colours for your colouring type.
5. Use a blush to contour the face.
6. Exfoliate your face at least once a week.
Next week, I will be leaving tips for women in their forties. Watch this space.