I am always popping into our local Boots store for one thing or the another. I go in there with a list of items I need and usually with more than I planned to buy. During one of my numerous pop ins, I came across No 7 Essential Moisture Day Cream and decided to try it.
I have been using this Day Cream for weeks now and I am very happy I found it on that day. Here are my thoughts on this product.
- This Day Cream is great for normal and dry skin types.
- No 7 Essential Moisture Day Cream moisturises the skin perfectly, leaving it looking supple all day.
- It can serve as a great makeup primer.
- I like the fact that it has a light texture, does not clog the pores and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It is quite affordable at £9.50 for a 50ml jar.
I love this No 7 Essential Moisture Day Cream a lot. And I can see myself using it for many years to come. It is a lovely moisturiser that does the work beautiful.
Björk & Berries Moonflower Eau de Parfum
I have used Björk & Berries perfume before and I really liked it. So I was super thrilled when I got this lovely Björk & Berries Moonflower perfume. The first Björk & Berries perfume I used was the White Forest which was lovely. So to think this Moonflower is even better tells you how amazing the fragrance is.
Björk & Berries Moonflower Eau de Parfum was launched earlier this year for men and women. It currently retails for about £71 for a 50ml bottle.
Fig leaf, Candied fruits, Peach.
Rose, Carnation, Clove.
Amber, Vetiver, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Musk.
Here are my thoughts on this fragrance –
- I love the divine fragrance. It is fruity, floral and refreshing.
- The bottle looks pretty on my dressing table.
- It is very long-lasting. It stays on all day.
- This fragrance is a great night-time perfume but I also wear it in the day.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any of them before?