I am a huge fan of Boots No 7 skincare products. I have had the opportunity to use a couple and I still use them. This Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum has been on my radar for many weeks prior to me getting it. I was pleased to finally get my hands on a couple of them the other day. My local Boots store was doing a sale, buy 2 get 1 free, so I got 3 of these serums. I have been using them for weeks now, and I am pleased with the results.
Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum 30ml/£16
This Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum promises to provide skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin. It is advertised as a great serum for blemish prone skin. Here are my thoughts on this product –
- I love the beautiful packaging. The little white and black is a beauty.
- It is great for all skin types including sensitive skin which is amazing.
- I love the fact that the serum is easily absorbed into the skin. The texture of this serum on my skin is nice. I really like it.
- It is an oil-free formulation which helps to unblock pores and clear excess sebum.
- This serum helps maintain smoother and blemish free skin.
- A little of the serum goes a long way.
Overall I would recommend this Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum. I think it is a lovely serum. It is very handy to have for when those annoying blemishes appear., and it is great for a daily skincare routine too. I love it.
What do you think of this Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum? Have you used it before? Do drop your comment in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by.