I got the lovely opportunity to review some amazing skincare products from Evolve Beauty. I got 3 products from the brand and have been dying to tell you all about them. It has been a few days of using these products and I love them. I love trying out new products. After a busy day, the first need is to soak up in a bath with lovely products. Or spend some extra minutes (still under 5 minutes) in a warm shower, using sweet-smelling shower products.
Here are my thoughts on these Evolve Beauty Products –
African Orange Aromatic Body Wash
This Aromatic hand and body wash is simply refreshing. It soothes and moisturises the skin. The Natural Coconut and Sugar Extracts ingredients help clean the skin whilst maintaining the natural pH balance.
- It gently cleans the skin and keeps it moisturised. I like the fact that it does not leave my skin dry like some other products.
- It is lightly fragrance with blood orange and vanilla, with notes of spicy black pepper and cedarwood. It is a united fragrance, which means my hubby and I enjoy using it.
- I love the compact packaging. Great for taking away on short trips.
- The price tag is budget friendly at £5 for a 50ml bottle.
- This product is very gentle on the skin.
Daily Detox Facial Wash
This Daily Detox Facial Wash delicately cleans the face. The ingredients are amazing. Natural sugars cleanse away impurities and organic aloe vera softens the skin.
- It leaves the skin soft, smooth, clean and supple.
- I love the light natural aloe vera fragrance.
- The compact packaging works great for travel, and the pump means no waste.
- This facial wash removes every trace of makeup with no effort at all.
- A little goes a long way.
Sunless Glow Body Lotion
I love this Sunless Body Lotion by Evolve Beauty. It is a rich body lotion designed to give the body a gradual tan over a number of applications. It contains organic papaya which helps keep the skin smooth and prepare it for the summery days.
- This lotion contains organic aloe vera which helps to get rid of any skin redness or irritation.
- It contains shea which helps nourish and replenish dry skin.
- I like the compact packaging. It is ideal for travel.
- This body lotion keeps the skin moisturised.
- It is a great skincare product to use all year.
So there you go. No cons for these amazing natural products. Yes, they are all completely natural products.
What do you think of these natural skincare products? Have you used any before?