I bring to you some products I have been using lately. I have been using these Original Source Shower Gels & Boots Botanics Eye Roll for weeks, and I can’t wait to tell you all about them, especially the shower gels.
I have used all the Original Source Shower Gels, and I do love every one of them, but these three right here are my favourites – Lavender & Tea Tree, Vanilla & Raspberry and Lemon. I am also very fond of the Mango Shower Gel, but didn’t get to photograph it.
Here is the product description –
Original Source is made with natural plant extracts and authentic fragrances found from all aspects of nature.
Here are my thoughts –
- 100% natural fragrance.
- Tested on humans, and not animals.
- Very affordable at £1 each.
- Easily accessible at Boots, Asda, Superdrug, Morrisons, and many other stores.
- They all smell amazingly good, and lather quickly.
- I love the simple packaging.
- Feels great on my skin, and leaves it feeling clean and soft.
I can’t fault this Original Source Shower Gels. They are the real deal, and there is a flavour for everyone, I think there are about 13 flavours available. I will be buying these again for sure.
The Boots Botanics Refreshing Eye Roll is another product I have been using recently. Here is the product description:
This lightweight gel is quickly absorbed to help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
The fragile under eye area feels immediately cooled and refreshed, while hyaluronic acid provides much needed hydration to dull, delicate skin.
Hibiscus is nature’s brightness booster and a wonderful hue of pink.
Natural AHA’s from the flower act as mild exfoliators to help leave skin smoother and brighter.
Here are my thoughts –
- It feels great on my skin. It calms the eye area.
- It is nicely packaged, and easy to carry around.
- It is quite affordable at £4.37 for a 15ml tube.
- It is tested on humans, and not animals.
- I am unsure about this product. I have not noticed any major difference in my eye are.
It does relax my eye area, so I may buy it again but I am still unsure about it.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried any of these products before? Do share your thoughts in the comments section below please.
Thanks for reading.