It has gone so cold these past few days. I feel like we have completely skipped autumn and go on straight to winter. But knowing how crazy our British weather is, it is likely the chill reduces a little. I hope it does anyway. The cold weather has reminded me to keep my skin in top condition. I am currently dealing with dry skin and very dry lips, so I need to remember the keep drinking water to keep my system hydrated. I have been using Angela Langford Clean Sweep Softening & Smoothing Cleansing Balm for some days now. It is a great skin balm and I am loving it. I have also been using KALME Chameleon Concealer, and will be telling you all about that as well.
Angela Langford Clean Sweep Softening & Smoothing Cleansing Balm
I have found this cleansing balm so useful in the last few days with the cold season. It is a skincare product worth trying.
Perfect if your skin is dry, damaged, dull or flakey. This is your recipefor clean, smooth & radiant skin.
Glugs of almond, apricot, safflower & jojoba are blended with chamomile, cacoa, lemon & eucalyptus to cleanse your skin; making it softer & smoother whilst giving you a gorgeous healthy glow.
- I love the simple packaging. Compact enough to pop in a handbag.
- It smells amazing. I really like the fragrance.
- This cleansing balm is so easy to use. It wipes off every trace of makeup quickly.
- It leaves my skin feeling and looking soft smooth.
- You can grab a 100ml tube for £24.50.
- It is a natural organic cleanser, made in Great Britain.
- A pea sized amount is enough for the whole face.
I can’t fault this product. It is definitely worth trying, especially this season.
KALME Chameleon Concealer
I have never used a chameleon concealer before so I was eager to try this. This is a concealer I will be using over and over again.
KALME Chameleon Concealer SPF20 is a velvety and luxurious concealer with advanced tone-matching technology and airbrush-effect particles for correcting and concealing red and uneven complexions for a flawless finish.
- It contains a mineral SPF20.
- This concealer is great for sensitive skin.
- It is free from from parabens, perfumes, SLS and MI.
- I found this concealer very easy to use. It matched my skin tone within seconds of blending in.
- I really like the flawless finish.
- This concealer doesn’t just cover up, it also treats symptoms of red skin and rosacea.
- You can grab a 30ml bottle for £19.95 on Skin Shop.
None. This is a great concealer.
What do you think of these products before? Have you ever tried a chameleon concealer or a cleansing balm?