I mentioned in a previous post how I am super obsessed with white teeth. And all about my teeth whitening experience so far. If you have read that post, then this product review post should not surprise you. I had an opportunity to review Pearl Drops Lasting Flawless White Toothpaste and Arm & Hammer Total Pro Clean + Repair Toothpaste. Both products are great. I will definitely be using them again as they have both stepped my oral health game.
Pearl Drops Lasting Flawless White
I have used this toothpaste for weeks now and I really like. I have used a couple of Pearl Drops products before, so I knew I was going to like this toothpaste as soon as I got it!
Pearl Drops Lasting Flawless White Toothpolish has been developed by our Whitening Experts to deliver superior stain removal and protection for a brighter, whiter, healthier smile. Combining our most efficient and low abrasion cleaning agents with our patented Stain Prevention Technology, Peral Drops Lasting Flawless White restores the tooth’s natural surface, smoothing imperfections and improving shine, whilst removing surface stains to deliver outstanding whitening.
- I like the packaging. It looks good.
- It cleans my teeth perfectly.
- I like the taste. It is not too minty.
- This toothpaste is readily available at Boots, Superdrug and Tesco.
Arm & Hammer Total Pro Clean + Repair Toothpaste
Now I really like this toothpaste. This is the first Arm & Hammer product I am trying, and I am completely sold!
The chief of all toothpastes. This formula does everything, and we mean EVERYTHING, other total toothpastes do. In addition, kickass baking soda gives your mouth an awesome all round deep clean, plus it is packed with Active Calcium to strengthen teeth making it waaaaay more total.
- I like the shocking taste. I definitely wasn’t expecting a toothpaste to taste like what this tasted. So it was a pleasant surprise. You need to try it for yourself to understand.
- It cleans my teeth so well.
- I like the bright packaging.
- It is readily available at Boots, Asda, Superdrug, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and many more stores.
- This toothpaste is also great for sensitive teeth.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any before? Please do tell.