I had the opportunity to try out Nair and Batiste products some weeks ago. I have written extensively about hair removal, and how I like to get them off places, they have no business being. So when I had the opportunity to try out some Nair Nourish hair removal products, I grabbed it with both hands.
Nourish Natural Argan Oil Bikini & Underarm Glide-On
I have been using this Nair Nourish Glide-On hair removal for weeks now, and I really like it. It is my first time trying the Nair brand, and I must confess, I am well impressed.
Nair Nourish Argan Oil Glide-On Hair Remover is a sensitive formula that gently and effectively removes unwanted hair from legs, bikini and underarms. The no-touch applicator helps take the mess out of hair removal – just twist up, smooth on and rinse off for beautiful silky-smooth skin in minutes! With natural Argan oil, Nair Glide-On helps to moisturise and exfoliate your skin while it removes all visible hair.
- It is quite easy to use with no touch applicator.
- There is no mess with this hair remover product.
- It moisturises and exfoliate the skin while removing unwanted hair.
- You can grab it at £4 in most stores.
- This product contains natural Argan oil, which is great for the skin.
- There was no stinging or burning with this product. I could put on my anti-perspirant and perfume immediately after using it.
Nair Nourish Bikini Brush-On Hair Removal Cream
I found this brush on applicator very interesting. I have never used anything like it before so it was exciting to try out.
Nair Bikini Brush-On Hair Remover has been specially formulated to gently and effectively remove unwanted hair from the bikini area. With it’s unique brush for precise and easy application and enriched with Lily Flower Extract and Cotton Seed Oil. Simply brush on and rinse off for effective hair removal in minutes.
- I found the brush on applicator very easy to use.
- It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
- It got rid of the hair within 5 minutes.
- There was no stinging or burning with this product.
- It is very affordable at £6.19.
I recommend both Nair Nourish products. They do the work just fine.
Batiste 2 in 1 Invisible Dry Shampoo & Conditioner Cocoa and Cashmere
I found this Batiste hair product very refreshing. Check out the product description below.
Instantly refreshes roots AND conditions locks with a cocoa and cashmere scent. No oil, no dryness, just amazing looking and feeling hair from root to tip. Your new hair hero!
- I really like the cocoa and cashmere fragrance. It smells great!
- It is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, which is so handy.
- This product is non oily.
- It is very affordable at £2.99.
Batiste Blow Dry Accelerator Frizz Taming
This is another great product from Batiste.
Be prepared to be blown away as the clever formula helps dry your hair up to 30% faster than normal. Our smart technology, enriched with Tamanu oil, de-frizzes your locks and shields from heat damage.
- It does the job brilliantly.
- This product shields the hair from heat damage.
- I like the compact packaging.
- It is super affordable at £4.49.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush – Floral & Flirty
I have been making good use of this Dry Shampoo. It is so handy!
Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too.
- It instantly refreshes the hair.
- I really like the fragrance. It smells great.
- This Dry Shampoo is very handy for days when you don’t have the time to give your hair a good wash but you want it to smell good.
- It can also be used on hair extensions and wigs.
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any of them?