I have heard of Harley Street Skincare prior to trying out these products. So I was super thrilled when I got the opportunity to review these skincare products from the brand. For those who have never heard of Harley Street Skincare, it is a skincare brand founded by Dr. Aamer Khan. This brand focuses on producing products derived from both natural and scientific ingredients.
I got the opportunity to try out the 24-7 Daily Cleanser and the Regenerating Body Moisturiser.
Harley Street Skincare 24-7 Daily Cleanser £20
This Harley Street Skincare 24-7 Daily Cleanser is a unisex product that gently deep cleanses the skin. I apply it to my damp face and massage it in gently. Then I take off with a damp face cloth and rinse well.
- I like the simple packaging. The pump makes it easy to use.
- It deep cleanses my skin. I have no trace of makeup on my face after using this cleanser.
- I like the texture, it feels great on my skin.
- It leaves my skin clean, fresh and supple.
- This cleanser moisturises and nourishes the skin as it cleans.
I really like this skincare product. It works great for my skin.
Harley Street Skincare 24-7 Regenerating Body Moisturiser £25
This Harley Street Skincare 24-7 Regenerating Body Moisturiser is a great unisex body lotion. It gently exfoliates the skin, moisturising dry, rough, and flaky skin.
- I like the compact packaging with the pump.
- It has a light fragrance which I like.
- This Body Moisturiser leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturised.
- I like the fact that it is a unisex product. It means I can share it with M.
- It helps reduce acne.
These Harley Street Skincare products are great for my skin. They are now part of my daily skincare routine and my skin is thanking me everyday.
What do you think of these beauty products? Have you tried any of them before?