I mentioned in my last parenting post that my twins had chickenpox in the last few days of the school term. It was horrible but thankfully they have recovered fully. We used a couple of products to deal with the spots and keep them comfy. One of the products we used was PoxClin Cool Mousse for Chickenpox.
The kiddies used this product multiple times a day for around 2 weeks. We ended up buying 3 packs of PoxClin Cool Mousse for Chickenpox. It is a pricey product. We found it a lot more expensive than many others products for chicken pox, but it did the work.
PoxClin Cool Mousse has been developed to provide relief from skin irritation, itching, burning and sensitivity associated with chickenpox. It contains a unique bioactive bacterial blocker for an effective treatment to sooth the itch, to recondition the skin and to help prevent scar tissue formation. PoxClin Cool Mousse can be easily and hygienically applied to the areas of affected skin.
Check out our thoughts –
- I found it easy to apply on the children thanks to the great texture. The packaging is also very practical. The pump makes it so easy to use.
- It quickly absorbs into the skin.
- This product does relief the itch that comes with chickenpox.
- It helps the skin heal and prevents scarring.
- The kiddies loved the feeling of this product on their skin.
- There are no harsh chemicals or toxic substances in PoxClin.
None. I can’t fault this product. It was a life saver for us. The only bit I didn’t really like was the price tag. The bottle is only 100ml so we went through each bottle quickly. However, I quickly understood why it was more expensive than other products for chickenpox, after trying some others.
I recommend PoxClin to anyone who has chicken with chickenpox. This product must the ordeal a lot easier. It is a very effective product and it does all it promises to do.