*PR sample and affiliate link.
I have used many SheaMoisture hair products and they usually work amazing well. This SheaMoisture Braid-Up Conditioning Gel is the latest addition to my haircare products collection. Myself and my daughter usually have our hair in a protective style, so this Braid-Up Conditioning Gel by SheaMoisture has been put to the test numerous times already. For those who have never heard of this haircare product, here is a brief product description for you.
Create simple or complex braided styles with effortless control using this conditioning gel. Super-hydrating Jojoba Oil, soothing Ucuuba Butter and Carrot Seed Oil blend in this non-greasy formula that softens , improves workability and adds suppleness so hair resists breakage caused by tugging and tightness. Lightweight hold helps keep flyaways and frizz under control.
Water, Glycerin (Vegetable), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinese (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Virola Sebirefa Nut Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed oil, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Aloe Barabadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) *Certified Organic Ingredient Û Fair Trade Ingredient
I have used this SheaMoisture Braid-Up Conditioning Gel for months now and I really like it. There are more pros than cons with this hair product, which is good.
1. I love the fragrance. It has a sweet light fragrance that lingers on for ages.
2. This product is quite light on the hair. It gives a firm hold but it does not heavy.
3. It is super easy to use, absorbs into the hair quite quickly.
4. I love the natural ingredients. My hair is natural and I prefer using natural hair products only. This works great for my hair texture (I am a 4C).
5. It moisturises and deep conditions the hair, which makes it a great multi-tasking hair product.
6. This product is colour safe and sulfate free.
1. It flakes so I use a little each time.
What do you think of this SheaMoisture hair product? Have you used it before?