I had the pleasure of receiving this MONAT Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive product some months ago. It is a great little multitasking oil. I use it on my skin and hair. I love everything about this pure oil and I have been looking forward to writing a product review post on it for ages now. MONAT Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive is known as the True Crown of Opulence. It is pure goodness in the form of an oil in a bottle, with amazing benefits for the skin and hair.
MONAT Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive Ingredients
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
- This oil is very moisturising. I love the texture of the oil. It keeps my hair and skin hydrated and well moisturised.
- It is a great multi-tasking product. I use this MONAT Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive for my hair and face as a moisturiser. It can also be used as a preshampoo product, along with a hair conditioner/masque for an intensive hydrate treatment or styled in as an anti frizz hair treatment.
- A little goes a long way with this oil.
- The ingredients are all pure. No toxic ingredients like Parabens, Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, SLS/SLES, harmful fragrances or colourings included in this oil.
- It has a lovely long lasting fragrance.
- This oil is great for all skin and hair types. It can be used on cuticles, nails, elbows, knees, heels, and other area prone to dryness.
- The price for a 30ml is £72 (VIP customer price) and £85 (Retail price). But like most things when it comes to skincare, you get what you pay. So if you can afford it, this MONAT Rujuvenique Oil Intensive is worth every penny.
What do you think of this Product Review – MONAT Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week ahead.