I have been trying the Sukin Natural Skincare Range for some weeks now and I really like the products. They are natural and Vegan (which is really important to me) skincare products. I got a facial scrub and a foaming facial cleanser from the brand. Both products are really good. I use the cleanser every night and the facial scrub once a week.
Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser 125ml
This facial cleanser is a non-drying, gentle gel cleanser that purifies the skin, without stripping it of its natural oils. It is a natural blend of Rosehip Oil, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Witch Hazel, and Evening Primrose.
Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub 125ml
This Revitalising Facial Scrub is a cream-based exfoliator. It uses gentle granules of biodegradable Bamboo Extract and Walnut Shell Powder to lightly exfoliate the skin, removing unwanted dirt and impurities. Some of the natural ingredients included are Chamomile, Rosehip Oil, Sesame Oil, and Aloe Vera.
Pros for both products
- Both products contain only natural products.
- I love the simple and practical packaging.
- Sukin is a cruelty-free brand.
- Both products contain no mineral oils, parabens, silicones, petrolatum, artificial colours, or harsh detergents.
- I love the natural fragrances of the products.
- They feel great on my skin. The facial scrub is cream-based and it feels amazing on my skin.
- A little goes a long way with both products. For the cleanser, a pump is more than enough to cleanse the entire face.
- They are great for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Both products leave my skin soft, clean, and smooth.
Cons for both products
You can shop for both products via the links below –
What do you think of Sukin Natural Skincare Products? Have you tried any of these products before? Please sound off in the comments section.
Thanks for stopping by.